Funds raised will provide scholarships to the children of frontline essential workers for childcare and high-quality early education.
What is the Make a Child Smile Challenge?
This social media challenge is simple: try to make a child smile with something you’ve planned that you think will make them smile. Take a photo or video of the process and post it to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #makeachildsmile #challenge. See the full instructions below.
The Challenge Begins September 1st
Child’s Path provides partial scholarships to the children of low-income working families for childcare and high-quality early education. Child’s Path collaborated with the Early Learning Coalition in April to provide free childcare to frontline essential healthcare workers through November 2020. Donations raised from the challenge will help Child’s Path to extend partial scholarships to these families beyond November.
If you know that trying on lipstick will make your child smile, let them do that! It can be any simple activity or gift. Do the challenge with any child you adore. You can even send something in the mail and ask someone to video it for you.
Use the challenge to create a fun memory of what makes the children in your life smile at this age.
How to Participate in the Challenge
1. The challenge is to try to make a child smile with something you’ve planned and think will make them smile
2. Video the process or take a photograph of the smile
3. Post it on social media with the hashtag #makeachildsmile #challenge
4. Challenge someone else by tagging them in your post
5. The person you tag is encouraged to either take the challenge or make a donation
6. Donations assist Child’s Path in giving scholarships to the children of frontline essential workers for child care and high-quality early education
7. Donate at www.Childspath.org/challenge
Copy and paste on Facebook:
I did the #makeachildsmile#challenge
I challenge @Noah Roberts!
If you’re not up for the challenge, you can make a donation to Child’s Path to assist them in giving scholarships to the children of frontline essential workers for child care and high-quality early education. To donate, visit www.Childspath.org/challenge