All four of our early learning centers are open, and we are adding new students daily while still following all CDC guidelines. We are also accepting applications for partial tuition assistance. Child’s Path has partnered with the Early Learning Coalition to provide FREE childcare for First Responders and Essential Health Care Workers for the next several months. Child’s Path continues to adapt and serve the community through November. Our free food service has been suspended due to COVID-19 so parents must pack meals and snacks for their children.
Precautions we are taking during COVID-19 to keep children and staff safe:
- Masks: All staff are wearing masks and our 4 and 5-year-olds are also wearing masks.
- Clear shields at tables: These are especially helpful when children are eating are doing activities that make social distancing of a least six feet difficult.
- We have also removed all soft surface items from classrooms to ensure proper cleaning (no carpets, stuffed animals, etc.). They have been replaced with foam mats and plastic bins.
- Extra handwashing stations ensure that children wash hands before entering the building open arrival and when leaving the playground.
- Fogging machines have been purchased to disinfect all classrooms nightly.
- Lower classroom ratios: Lower class sizes follow CDC guidelines.