Thank you to all the supporters of Child’s Path for donating on Giving Tuesday, November 30th. Because of you, Child’s Path raised $8,376 — all of which is now being matched dollar for dollar to double the impact!
A big thank you to Perna-Rose Foundation for Hope for providing the matching gift to our organization, which will go towards supporting our Bright Paths Resiliency Program.
Child’s Path and the Perna-Rose Foundation for Hope are committed to helping the youngest children in our community overcome trauma, barriers and build self-sufficiency. Our children need more help than ever building skills to replace trauma with resiliency. Through our classroom activities, partnerships, access to teacher education programs, curriculum and our partnerships with parents, Child’s Path works each day to build resiliency in our children.
The Impact of Your Donation on Giving Tuesday:
- $50 will provide a child with a nap kit and a baby doll to strengthen attachment and attunement during social play. The nap kit is something they can call all their own at school and bring home at the end of the school year. Their baby doll can be used during one-on-one time with their teacher to further develop social/emotional skills.
- $125 will provide an entire classroom with the Sophie & Schubert puppets and correlating educational library, which teaches resiliency through problem solving and character building.
- $250 will provide arts and humanities education supplies to 10 children which builds resiliency in children through self-expression, dramatic play and a release of negative feelings.
- $500 will provide an entire classroom with the tools for an effective parent resiliency education program with a library of resources parents can access to implement resiliency tactics in their homes.
- $1,000 will provide support for one month of nutritious meals and snacks, which builds resiliency by overcoming food insecurities and providing children the nutrition and energy needed to engage in learning.
For questions or more information on other ways support Child’s Path, please contact Chief Development Officer Katherine Tarlecky at KatherineT@childspath.org.
Show your support on social media
Inspire others to give by sharing our mission on your social media channels and tag Child’s Path.
No matter how you show your support, we are grateful. Thank you!