When you are a corporate supporter of Child’s Path, your donation goes directly towards:
- Partial scholarships for the children of low-income, working parents
- Supplies and equipment for the children
- Scholarships for mandatory training of promising early education teachers
Interested in getting your brand involved?
Our most successful relationships with philanthropic businesses span multiple years and involve a number of different tactics. Here are ways your brand can partner with us to help local underserved children.
Contributions can be made in a variety of ways.
- Annual gift
- Monthly giving
- Employee fundraising
- Gifts in-kind
- Naming opportunities for scholarships and center classrooms, playgrounds, and more
Host a Fundraiser
Build awareness of your business while raising money for local children with a raffle or small entry fee for your event.
- Virtual Networking event
- Percent of sale
- Virtual Lunch-N-Learn
Encourage your colleagues to virtually engage with one of our early learning centers.
- Virtual story time
- Volunteer Days
- Painting, cleaning or gardening
We appreciate our Corporate Supporters who have made donations within the past 12 months. Here are ways we show it:
- Official announcement on all social media channels (3k followers on Facebook)
- Announcement in our monthly emailed newsletter
- Invitations to our annual donor appreciation event
- Listing in the Corporate Supporter Directory on our website with a link to your website
- Listing in our annual Impact Report
- Given priority to host a fundraiser for Child’s Path
- Given priority for future partnership and recognition opportunities including our Signature Event
- Child’s Path Corporate Supporter badge to display on your website