Your business will be recognized for its philanthropy as a Corporate Supporter with a donation of $500 or more in a given year. These donations go directly towards:
- Partial scholarships for the children of low-income, working parents
- Supplies and equipment for the children
Interested in getting your brand involved?
Our most successful relationships with philanthropic businesses span multiple years and involve a number of different tactics. Here are a handful of ways your brand can partner with us to help local underserved children.
Contributions can be made in a variety of ways.
- Annual gift
- Monthly giving
- Employee fundraising
- Gifts in-kind
Host a Fundraiser
Build awareness of your business while raising money for local children with a raffle or small entry fee for your event.
- Virtual Networking event
- Percent of sale
- Virtual Lunch-N-Learn
Encourage your colleagues to virtually engage with one of our early learning centers.
- Virtual story time
- Volunteer Days
- Painting, cleaning or gardening
We appreciate our Corporate Supporters. Here are ways we show it:
- Official announcement on all social media channels (3k followers on Facebook)
- Announcement in our monthly emailed newsletter (3,600 subscribers)
- Listing in the Corporate Supporter Directory on our website with a link to your website
- Listing in our Gala program and annual Impact Report
- Given priority to host a fundraiser for Child’s Path, which we will help publicize
- Child’s Path Corporate Supporter badge to display on your website
Interested in learning more? If you would like additional information or to set up a time to talk about your business please contact Kimberly Komorny at firstname.lastname@example.org